Airbnb Switch to OVO Offer Terms
- What is the offer? This offer entitles eligible new customers who sign up to OVO Energy’s Better Energy 1 Year Fixed tariff via our partnership with Airbnbto a £70 credit towards their OVO energy account and a free of charge upgrade to OVO Beyond for 12 months..
- How long is the offer open for? The offer will open on 20 July 2020 and will close on 31 December 2021 (subject to section 3 below)
- Who is eligible? This offer is open to you if you:
4.1 are not currently an OVO Energy member; The offer is available to new OVO customers only and is not open to existing customers, PAYG customers or customers of any other brands owned by the OVO Group including SSE, Swalec, Boost and Spark.
4.2 sign up to OVO Energy’s Better Energy 1 Year Fixed tariff (dual fuel) during the offer period described above; and
4.3 pay by monthly Direct Debit.
- How is the credit applied? The credit will be automatically applied as a single £70 credit to your energy account . The credit will be applied up to 30 days after your electricity and gas supplies switches to OVO from your existing energy supplier.
- Anything else I should know? There is no cash alternative and if you leave us during your cooling off period you will not be entitled to the energy credit.The credit cannot be withdrawn from your energy balance to your bank account.
- The offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount code.
- The promoter of this offer is OVO Energy Limited of 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol, BS1 6ED
- We reserve the right to amend these terms or the offer at any time, including to withdraw the offer at our sole discretion upon reasonable notice.
- If OVO deems in its discretion that a participant is ineligible for any reason, OVO reserves the right to cancel or recover any credit already awarded.
- These offer terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales.