Alanis Morisette - OVO Live Competition
Last updated: 9 June 2022
- The promoter of this competition is OVO Energy Limited (“OVO", “We”), which has its registered offices located at 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ED and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06890795.
- The competition will run on OVO Energy and OVO Hydro Instagram accounts and will open at 9am Friday 10th June 2022 and close at 11.59pm on Wednesday 15th June 2022.
- There will be six winners of this competition. The winners will each win two tickets to the Alanis Morisette show on the 19th June 2022 in Glasgow. If you are unable to attend the show on that date, no alternative prize or cash alternative will be offered. Travel to and from the venue and accommodation will not be included in the prize so winners will need to arrange this themselves at their own cost.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You do not have to be a customer of OVO or any OVO group company to enter.
How to enter
- To enter this competition you must follow OVO Energy and/or OVO Hydro on Instagram and comment on the post stating your favourite Alanis Morisette track. Only genuine answers will be accepted, offensive or entries which we otherwise deem unsuitable will not be accepted.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of OVO or any of its group companies, and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- You can only enter this competition as described above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms (the “Competition Terms”).
- Six winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Competition Terms. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Thursday 19th May 2022.
- Winners of the Competition will be contacted via Direct Message on Instagram by 10th June 2022. You will need to ensure your account settings are correct (not Private) in order for us to contact you. It is your responsibility to ensure your details are correct. Winners will be required to provide their [email address] so that the tickets can be sent to them.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not respond to OVO within 7 days of being notified by OVO, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms OVO reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible winner selected from a random draw of entries.
- Failure to provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By entering this competition you agree that your personal information, your name, county of residence and email address may be used by OVO to operate the competition which may include sharing such data with third parties as required for the administration of the competition.
- If you are one of the winners of this competition, you agree that OVO may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by OVO relating to any post-winning publicity. Your name and county of residence may also be made available to the public on request. However, you have the right to object to your details being shared or request to limit the information shared. We may also wish to share your name as a winner on our other social media sites but we will always ask your permission before we do this and you have the right to object to your name being shared.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. OVO accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, OVO reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- OVO reserves the right to amend or alter these Competition Terms at any time and reject ineligible entries. This competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither OVO or its affiliates will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of OVO, its affiliates or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.