Tour of Britain - Wisper Bike Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except employees of OVO Energy Limited (“OVO” or the “Promoter”), their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Entries must be submitted via www.facebook.com/ovoenergy or www.twitter.com/ovoenergy and entry is restricted to one per person. Entries in the form of post comments and retweets will be considered valid. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
4. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending a sae to Tour of Britain - Wisper Bike Winner, OVO Energy Ltd, 1 Rivergate Temple Quay Bristol, BS1 6ED within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
5. All entries must be received by midnight on Sunday September 9, 2018.
6. The winner will be contacted through social media channels through the same method in which they entered the competition within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. The winner will then have an additional 7 days from the contact date to accept the prize. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
7. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
8. Each winning entrant will win a WISPER 705 SE Step-Through electric bike. Full specifications can be found here. The bikes will be used but provided to the winners as refurbished.
9. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
12. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
13. The Promoter is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of OVO. OVO makes no representation or warranty in relation to the prize provided and to the fullest extent permitted by law shall have no liability to winner in relation to the use of the prize, its fitness for purpose, merchantability or otherwise.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: OVO Energy Ltd, 1 Rivergate Temple Quay Bristol, BS1 6ED
Accept and Close