Fully Charged Live Competition Terms
Last Updated 02 September 2021
- The promoter of this competition is OVO Energy Limited (“OVO", “We”), which has its registered offices located at 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ED and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06890795.
- The competition will run at the Fully Charged LIVE event and will open at 9am 03/09/21 and close at 11.59pm on 05/09/21.
- There will be 1 winner of this competition. The winner will win a £250 gift voucher from Canopy & Stars.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You do not have to be a customer of OVO or any OVO group company to enter.
How to enter
- To enter this competition you must answer a multiple choice quiz and input your contact details via the iPad on our stand at the event. Only genuine answers will be accepted, offensive or entries which we otherwise deem unsuitable will not be accepted.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of OVO or any of its group companies, and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- You can only enter this competition as described above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms (the “Competition Terms”).
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Competition Terms. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 13/09/21.
- The winners of the competition will be notified by email or telephone using the details provided when they entered the Competition. By entering the Competition you agree that we may contact you. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the correct contact details for you.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not respond to OVO within 14 days of being notified by OVO, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms OVO reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible winner selected by the judges.
- Failure to provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By entering this competition you agree that your personal information, your name, county of residence and email address may be used by OVO to operate the competition which may include sharing such data with third parties as required for the administration of the competition.
- If you are one of the winners of this competition, you agree that OVO may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by OVO relating to any post-winning publicity. Your name and county of residence may also be made available to the public on request. However, you have the right to object to your details being shared or request to limit the information shared. We may also wish to share your name as a winner on our other social media sites but we will always ask your permission before we do this and you have the right to object to your name being shared. The surname and county of the winner can be obtained by emailing [email protected] unless the winner has objected to their details being shared.