Full Terms and Conditions for the Women's Tour Ride on Sunday 18th June.
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, who are customers of OVO Energy, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Entrants must be on supply of OVO Energy at the date of the prize draw and not in the process of switching to another supplier.
- OVO Energy reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject your entry if you don’t comply with these terms and conditions.
- Promotion Period: Enter from 10:00 BST on 1st June 2017 until 23:59 on 14th June 2017 or until all Prizes have been provisionally allocated, whichever is soonest.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter: Visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/join-northamptonshires-most-awesome-cycling-event-tickets-34854978178 and enter your full name, email address, valid OVO Energy account number, date of birth and the ‘ride’ that you would like to win.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
- No liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- The Prizes: There are 80 prizes in total to be won, which are tickets to take part in the 2017 Ovo Energy Tour ride in Northamptonshire, for the winner and guest of their choosing. There are three different categories of tickets available to win:
- 40 x pairs (2 tickets) of Family Ride Tickets.
- 20 x pairs (2 tickets) of 'Challenge' ride (40 mile) Tickets
- 20 x pairs (2 tickets) of 'Pro' ride (80 mile) Tickets.
Please note, once confirmed as a winner, you cannot change which prize you’d like to receive. The prize selected upon entry is the prize you will receive if accepted.
- Further Prize Details:
- Details of the different Rides:
- Family Ride
- Suitable for cable riders 7+ (ages 5+ on a trailer or a tag along).
- Riders under 18 will need a signed parental consent form and under 16's will need to be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour will take place around Nottingham and Daventry
- Challenge Ride
- beginner's route which loops out and back to Daventry from Northampton.
- Pro Ride
- The tour starts and finishes at the Delapre Abbey.
- For more details see: https://www.britishcycling.org.uk/events/details/159666/Tour-Ride-Northampton
- For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, the Prizes do not include:
- Travel to/from the location of the event
- Any food/drink;
- Any other events or entertainment that is not specified above.
- Tickets are subject to Ovo Energy Tour ride rules and regulations.
- OVO Energy will send the tickets within 4 days of winner confirmation via email.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Winners of the Promotion hereby grant OVO Energy or OVO Energy’s designee the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and the Prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by OVO Energy or OVO Energy’s designee shall be known as “Footage”.
All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to OVO Energy with full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world.
All winners hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s affiliates, their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any “Footage” to which they are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
The winners agree to this “Footage” being used in OVO’s publications (including on their respective websites and social media feeds).
- Winner Selection: The first 80 entrants to enter their details at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/join-northamptonshires-most-awesome-cycling-event-tickets-34854978178 will receive the Prizes listed above.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 3 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 3 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to the next placed entrant.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available 4 weeks after the Promotion Period end date.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: OVO Energy Limited, Rivergate, Bristol BS1 6ED (a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 06890795).
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
- This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
- Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.