Full Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must be on supply of OVO Energy at the date of the prize draw and not in the process of switching to another supplier.
- OVO Energy reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject your entry if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 BST on 7th August 2017 and 23:59 BST on 15th August 2017.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter: Visit www.ovoenergy.com/tour-of-britain and enter your full name, email address, phone number, valid OVO Energy account number, preferred prize from the selection available and your date of birth to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prizes: There are 30 prizes in total to be won, each prize being a pair of tickets to the 2017 Tour of Britain. There are 8 different categories of tickets available to win:
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Kelso.
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Blyth.
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Scunthorpe.
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Newark-on-Trent.
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Tendring.
- 2 pairs (4 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Aldeburgh.
- 6 pairs (12 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Cheltenham.
- 6 pairs (12 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Enclosure” in Cardiff.
Please note, once confirmed as a winner, you cannot change which location you’d like tickets for. The location selected upon entry is the location you will receive tickets for if selected as a winner.
- Further Prize Details:
- For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, the Prizes do not include:
- Travel to/from the event;
- Accommodation; or
- Any other events or entertainment that is not specified above.
- The “Tour Enclosure” prize includes:
- A buffet lunch with a selection of Adnams beers and Halewood International wines.
- An official complimentary Tour Programme.
- A first class view of the finish line.
- The ticket winner’s guest may be under 18 years of age.
- ID will be checked on entrance.
- If a guest is under the age of 18 they must provide written parental/guardian permission unless accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.
- Parking at the venue is not included with this prize.
- The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct winners to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Winners of the Promotion hereby grant OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Tour of Britain the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and the Prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Tour of Britain shall be known as “Footage”.
All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to OVO Energy and/or the OVO Energy Tour of Britain with full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world.
All winners hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s affiliates, the OVO Energy Tour of Britain, their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any “Footage” to which they are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
The winners agree to this “Footage” being used in the OVO Energy Tour of Britain and OVO’s publications (including on their respective websites and social media feeds).
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant prize draw (one per category) to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address or by SMS to the phone number provided upon entry within 5 working days of the relevant draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 10 calendar days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 10 calendar days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner or re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email/SMS no later than 17:00 BST on Monday 21st August 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries, which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to Tourofbritaib@ovoenergy.com which will be available 4 weeks after the Promotion Period end date.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: OVO Energy Limited, Rivergate, Bristol BS1 6ED (a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 06890795).