1. The Warm Home Discount scheme (the “Scheme”) is open to households if:
i. You receive your domestic electricity supply from us and continue to do so until your rebate is received. We expect to make Warm Home Discount rebates until the end of May 2017; and
ii. You, as the OVO Energy electricity account holder or your partner living with you meet the Qualification Criteria defined here.
2. We may close the Scheme early if a rebate is received by 17,000 eligible households before 31 March 2017.
3. We may change the terms and conditions of the Scheme at any time.
4. You, as our customer, agree to provide us with documentary evidence, if we ask for it, from the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) to show that you fit the eligibility criteria. Any evidence requested must be dated no earlier than 01 April 2016.
5. You acknowledge and agree that in order for us to check your eligibility for the Scheme that:
i. We, and / or an organisation working on our behalf, may ask DWP or another organisation, for the information required to check or confirm your eligibility; and / or
ii. DWP, or other organisations, may share this information with us and / or an organisation working on our behalf.
6. In order for us to confirm that you meet the eligibility criteria or are in receipt of one of the qualifying benefit combinations you acknowledge and agree to:
i. provide us, and an organisation working on our behalf, permission to send your documentary evidence or information to DWP, or other organisations, and
ii. grant DWP, or other organisations, permission to disclose your information to us, and an organisation working on our behalf. You also agree that an organisation working on our behalf may contact you to provide your documentary evidence and information for verification purposes, and you agree to us sharing your information with any such organisation, and to us and such organisation processing your data for the purposes of the Scheme, including, without limitation verification.
7. You acknowledge that we may use the information which you have provided to us in order to process your application and provide you with rebates and other relevant assistance which you may be eligible for.
8. You acknowledge and agree that we may store your information until the 31 December 2017 as required by our regulator Ofgem.