Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, who are customers of OVO Energy, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Entrants must be on supply of OVO Energy at the date of the prize draw and not in the process of switching to another supplier.
- OVO Energy reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject your entry if you do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 10:00 BST on Monday 15th May 2017 and 23.59 BST on 19th May 2017.
- No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter: Visit www.ovoenergy.com/womens-tour and enter your full name, email address, valid OVO Energy account number, requested prize and date of birth to be entered into the prize draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
- All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for illegible, incomplete or late entries.
- Prizes: There are 8 prizes in total to be won, which are a pair of tickets to the 2017 Women’s Tour. There are 8 different categories of tickets available to win:
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Finishing Tour Enclosure” in Kettering.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Breakfast Club” in Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Finishing Tour Enclosure” in Stoke-on-Trent.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Breakfast Club” in Atherstone.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Finishing Tour Enclosure” in Royal Leamington Spa.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Breakfast Club” in Chesterfield.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Finishing Tour Enclosure” in Chesterfield.
- 1 pair (2 tickets) of tickets to the “Tour Breakfast Club” in London.
Please note, once confirmed as a winner, you cannot change which prize you’d like to receive. The prize selected upon entry is the prize you will receive if accepted.
- Further Prize Details:
- For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, the Prizes do not include:
- Travel to/from the event;
- Accommodation; or
- Any other events or entertainment that is not specified above.
- The “Tour Breakfast Club” prize includes:
- Fresh local produce with a selection of soft drinks.
- An official complimentary Tour Programme; and
- a first-class view in a prime location.
- The “Finishing Tour Enclosure” prize includes:
- A buffet lunch with a selection of Adnams beers and Halewood International wines.
- An official complimentary Tour Programme.
- A first class view of the finish line.
- The ticket winner must be over 18 if bringing a guest under 18 years of age.
- Under 18’s will not be offered alcohol at the event.
- ID will be checked on entrance and entry will be refused to guests under the age of 18 if not accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Parking at the venue is not included with this prize.
- The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
- Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct winners to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- The Prizes are non-transferable, are not exchangeable and have no cash or other alternative in whole or in part.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Data shared with the OVO Energy Women’s Tour and any of its agencies will be for the purposes of the promotion only and will not be used for any other purpose.
- Winners of the Promotion hereby grant OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Women’s Tour the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and the Prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Women’s Tour shall be known as “Footage”.
All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to OVO Energy and/or B the OVO Energy Women’s Tour with full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world.
All winners hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s affiliates, the OVO Energy Women’s Tour, their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any “Footage” to which they are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled.
The winners agree to this “Footage” being used in the OVO Energy Women’s Tour and OVO’s publications (including on their respective websites and social media feeds).
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant prize draw (one per different type of prize) to be conducted within 3 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the relevant draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 10 calendar days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within 10 calendar days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and the prize will be allocated to an alternate entrant selected in the same manner or re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email no later than 17:00 BST on Wednesday 24th May 2017.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury, or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- If for any reason the event is not capable of running as planned, such as cancellation or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which affects the running or conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel the prize and not re-award any additional tickets to the winner or reimburse any incurred expenses by the winner as a result of winning or accepting the prize.
- The winners will be required to participate in any reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion.
- If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The name and counties of the winners will be available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be available 4 weeks after the Promotion Period end date.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: OVO Energy Limited, Rivergate, Bristol BS1 6ED (a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 06890795).
© Copyright PromoVeritas Ltd 2017. All rights reserved.
This document has been created for a specific promotion. If used for a different promotion it could result in terms that are not fit for purpose.
Unauthorised copying of this document is whole or in part will constitute an infringement of copyright.
Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will not be legally valid unless agreed in writing by PromoVeritas. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform PromoVeritas of any such changes, as this may affect the legality, operation and delivery of the promotion.