Enjoy 100% renewable electricity² at home and on the go.
Our EV Everywhere bundle gives you totally green electricity, to power your home and your vehicle, regardless of you charging it at home or on the go.
OVO Energy and MINI.
Free Green Miles and new car smiles.
We've teamed up with MINI to offer new MINI Electric owners 5,000 free green miles when they switch to our EV Everywhere bundle.
100% renewable electricity will reduce your carbon footprint, and you'll also be improving air quality and cutting noise levels where you drive. OVO Energy & MINI: An engaging drive doesn't have to cost the Earth.
It depends if you already have a smart meter and if we can talk to your smart meter if you plan to switch to OVO.
If you don't have a smart meter, you can request one by visiting smart.ovoenergy.com after you've signed up to OVO and received your first statement.
Once your installation has been confirmed, call us on the day of the install as soon as it's been installed and we'll switch you to the Economy 7 version of the 2 Year Fixed Energy plan, the tariff that underpins EV Everywhere.
If you already have a smart meter that we can talk to, you can upgrade to Economy 7 after you've switched to OVO. Once your switch is complete, just give us a call.
We'll always advise you of your new unit rates before confirming your switch to Economy 7 just in case you're not happy and want to stay on a standard rate tariff.
If you buy an EV and start charging it lots at home, then your energy bills will probably go up, but you’ll find that – over time – you may save in other ways, like tax and fuel. Take our Field Force team for instance. We’ve found that those who still use diesel vans will typically pay £150 in fuel to drive the same distance as those with electric vans who only pay £30 in electricity.
OVO’s EV Everywhere bundle can also help keep your costs down because it includes 2 years of fixed rates, which means zero price rises for a whole 24 months. It’s also the best value EV package in the UK, so when you take into account the free Green Energy and free POLAR plus membership add-ons you may save money overall.
Once you’ve signed up to EV Everywhere, you’ll receive an email inviting you to complete your Polar Plus membership application. It’s a really simple process. After you’ve done this, you’ll receive another email confirming that your membership is active. Your Polar RFID access card or fob will be sent directly from BP Chargemaster who operate the Polar network. Once your card arrives, you’re all set to start charging.
You can see all the charge points on the Polar network by viewing their live map. This has all the latest availability of every charge point and site facilities. You can search by postcode and/or the type of charge you need, and it’ll show you which charge points are free and which incur a fee.
Polar also publish new charge point installations on their Twitter account.
It’s important that you use your RFID access card or fob to charge at a charge point at least once every six months. Otherwise your membership will be downgraded and you’ll become a Polar Instant customer.
At the end of your 2 Year Fixed Energy plan, you’ll have the choice to renew your EV Everywhere plan, choose one of our other energy plans or move to another provider. If you choose to renew your EV Everywhere plan then you’ll continue to enjoy Polar Plus membership for free. If you choose not to renew your EV Everywhere plan, you’ll be charged £7.85 a month on an ongoing basis. You can cancel this at any time by logging into your Polar Plus account or contacting Polar directly.
£100 credit will be applied to your energy account up to 60 days after you’ve signed up to EV Everywhere Polar Bundle and activated your Polar Plus membership. Full terms and conditions can be found here.
We run a programme called ‘I Dig Trees’ in partnership with a charity called The Conservation Volunteers (TCV). They’re experts at finding green spaces across the UK, in which to plant trees – especially urban spots, because these make the greatest difference to local communities. The TCV (along with an army of OVO volunteers) plant in places like: local primary schools, old people’s homes, parks (in partnership with local authorities), roundabouts, colleges, and footpaths to name a few.
Free membership for 2 years to the UK's biggest charging network worth £188: By signing up to the EV Everywhere bundle for 2 years, you will get free membership to Polar Plus from the Polar network (normal cost £188.40 for 2 years). This membership will give you access to 5,635 charge points in the UK - you will have free charging at 80% of those charge points, but you will need to pay a charging cost for the remaining 20%.
Accept and Close