1 This Promotion is only open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 or over, who are customers of OVO Energy that have opted into receiving marketing email, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion.
(a) Entrants must be on a supply of OVO Energy at the date of the prize draw and not in the process of switching to another supplier.
2. OVO Energy reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject your entry if you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 08.00 BST on the 17th May 2019 and 08.00 BST on the 23rd May 2019 inclusive.
4. No purchase necessary; however, internet access and a valid email address or telephone number are required.
5. To Enter: Visit www.ovoenergy.com/womens-tour and enter your details (full name, email address, phone number, valid OVO Energy account number). Then select your preferred Stage Prizes from a selection available to be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win one of those Stage Prizes and also be entered into the draw to win a Runner Up Prize.
6. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Only one Prize can be won per person.
7. The Prizes:
(a) Stage 1 Prizes: 6 winners will each win one of the following Prizes:
(i) 1 x Stage 1 VIP Package on the 10th June 2019 including a pair of tickets for hospitality at the start enclosure at Beccles, followed by driving in the convoy car during the race, hospitality at the end enclosure at Stowmarket with a buffet, a tour programme and travel back to the start enclosure.
(ii) 1 of 5 x pairs of hospitality tickets at the Stage 1 end enclosure at Stowmarket, including a buffet.
(b) Stage 2 Prizes:
(i) 1 of 5 pairs of hospitality tickets on the 11th June 2019 at the Stage 2 end enclosure including a buffet and tour programme at Gravesend Cyclopark.
(c) .Stage 3 Prizes:
(i) 1 x Stage 3 VIP Package on the 12th June 2019 including a pair of tickets for hospitality at the start enclosure at Henley-on-Thames, followed by driving in the convoy car during the race, hospitality at the end enclosure at Blenheim Palace with a buffet, a tour programme and travel back to the start enclosure.
(ii) 1 of 5 x pairs of hospitality tickets at the Stage 3 end enclosure at Blenheim Palace, including a buffet.
(d) Stage 4 Prizes:
(i) 1 x Stage 4 VIP Package on the 13th June 2019 including a pair of tickets for hospitality at the start enclosure at Warwick, followed by driving in the convoy car during the race, hospitality at the end enclosure at Burton Dassett with a buffet, a tour programme and travel back to the start enclosure.
(ii) 1 of 5 x pairs of hospitality tickets at the Stage 4 end enclosure at Burton Dassett, including a buffet.
(e) Stage 5 Prizes:
(i) 1 x Stage 5 VIP Package on the 14th June 2019 including a pair of tickets for hospitality at the start enclosure at Llandrindod Wells, followed by driving in the convoy car during the race, hospitality at the end enclosure at Builth Wells with a buffet, a tour programme and travel back to the start enclosure.
(ii) 1 of 5 x pairs of hospitality tickets at the Stage 5 end enclosure at Builth Wells, including a buffet.
(f) Stage 6 Prizes:
(i) 1 x Stage 6 VIP Package on the 15th June 2019 including a pair of tickets for hospitality at the start enclosure at Carmarthen, followed by driving in the convoy car during the race, hospitality at the end enclosure at Pembrey Country Park with a buffet, a tour programme and travel back to the start enclosure.
(II) 1 of 5 x pairs of hospitality tickets at the Stage 5 end enclosure at Pembrey Country Park, including a buffet.
(g) Runner Up Prizes: 1 of 3 x signed winners jerseys.
Please note, once confirmed as a winner, you cannot change which location you’d like tickets for. The location selected upon entry is the location you will receive tickets for if selected as a winner
9 Further Prize Details and Conditions:
(a) For the avoidance of doubt, unless otherwise stated, the Prizes do not include: travel to/from the event; accommodation; or any other events or entertainment that is not specified above.
(b) The winner’s guest may be under 18 years of age. If a guest is under the age of 18 they must provide written parental/guardian permission unless accompanied by their legal parent or guardian.
(c) ID will be checked on entrance.
(d) Parking at the venues are not included with the Prizes.
(e) The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
(f) Winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guest whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
10. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period will be entered into the relevant prize draw to be conducted within 1 working days of the closing date and, for your total confidence, by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
11. Winner Notification: Winners will be contacted via the email address or by SMS to the phone number provided upon entry within 3 working days of the relevant draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 3 calendar days of initial contact. If a winner does not respond to communications within 3 calendar days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. In the event that a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to allocate the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner.
12. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winner. The winner may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
13. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
14. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
15. Winners of the Promotion hereby grant OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Women’s Tour of Britain the exclusive right to film, tape, sound record and photograph all their activities in connection with the Promotion and the Prizes. Everything filmed, taped or recorded by OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s designee or the OVO Energy Women’s Tour of Britain shall be known as “Footage”.
All entrants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally assign to OVO Energy and/or the OVO Energy Women’s Tour of Britain with full title guarantee (and by way of present assignment of present and future rights) all intellectual property rights in any “Footage” throughout the world for the full unexpired period of such rights and all renewals, reversions and extensions of such period as may be provided under any applicable law throughout the world
All winners hereby irrevocably and unconditionally waive in favour of OVO Energy, OVO Energy’s affiliates, the OVO Energy Women’s Tour of Britain, their licensees, assigns and successors in title, all moral rights in any “Footage” to which they are, or may at any time in the future be, entitled. The winners agree to this “Footage” being used in the OVO Energy Women’s Tour of Britain and OVO’s publications (including on their respective websites and social media feeds).
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
17. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
19. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
20. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
21. Subject to the consent of the winners, the surname and county of the winners will be available by sending an email to [email protected] with “OVO Womens Tour WL” in the subject line and which will be available 4 weeks after the Promotion Period end date for 8 weeks.
23. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: OVO Energy Limited, Rivergate, Bristol BS1 6ED (a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 06890795)
Accept and Close