OVO Live: Social Competition Terms
24 February 2022 | OVO Energy
- The promoter of this competition is OVO Energy Limited (“OVO", “We”), which has its registered offices located at 1 Rivergate, Temple Quay, Bristol BS1 6ED and is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 06890795.
- The competition will run on OVO Energy, OVO Hydro and OVO Arena, Wembley Instagram channels and will open at 9am Monday 14th March, 2022 and close at 11.59pm on Friday 25th March, 2022.
- There will be SIX (6) winners of this competition;
- THREE (3) winners of a pair of tickets to a show of your choice at the OVO Hydro between 8th April 2022 and 8th April 2023 subject to availability, some shows may be excluded.
- THREE (3) winners of a pair of tickets to a show of your choice at the OVO Arena, Wembley between 8th April 2022 and 8th April 2023 subject to availability, some shows may be excluded.
- This competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. You do not have to be a customer of OVO or any OVO group company to enter.
How to enter
- To enter this competition you must follow OVO Energy on Instagram and tag the person you want to take to a show with you in the comments of the post. Only genuine entries will be accepted, offensive or entries which we otherwise deem unsuitable will not be accepted.
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged eighteen (18) or over with access to the internet, excluding employees and past employees of OVO or any of its group companies, and anyone materially connected to the administration of this competition. Proof of eligibility must be provided upon request.
- You can only enter this competition as described above. Entry made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void. Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Entries must be made directly by the person entering this competition. By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these terms (the “Competition Terms”).
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Competition Terms. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on Monday 28th March, 2022.
- The winners of the competition will be notified by email or telephone using the details provided when they entered the Competition. By entering the Competition you agree that we may contact you. It is your responsibility to ensure that we have the correct contact details for you.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted or does not respond to OVO within 14 days of being notified by OVO, or if the winners are unable to comply with these Competition Terms OVO reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible winner selected by the judges.
- Failure to provide information requested, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- By entering this competition you agree that your personal information, your name, county of residence and email address may be used by OVO to operate the competition which may include sharing such data with third parties as required for the administration of the competition.
- If you are one of the winners of this competition, you agree that OVO may use your name and county of residence to announce the winners of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes, and you agree to co-operate with any other reasonable requests by OVO relating to any post-winning publicity. Your name and county of residence may also be made available to the public on request. However, you have the right to object to your details being shared or request to limit the information shared. We may also wish to share your name as a winner on our other social media sites but we will always ask your permission before we do this and you have the right to object to your name being shared. The surname and county of the winner and runner up can be obtained by emailing [email protected] unless the winner has objected to their details being shared.
- Whether or not the prize can be used in respect of a show will depend on ticket availability and the show promoters terms and conditions. If your choice of show is not available you will be required to choose another.
- The prize is as stated, is not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other special offer. OVO accepts no responsibility whatsoever for elements of the prize being withdrawn. In the event of the prize being unavailable, OVO reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- OVO reserves the right to amend or alter these Competition Terms at any time and reject ineligible entries. This competition may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither OVO or its affiliates will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of OVO, its affiliates or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Competition Terms and the details in the promotional material, the details in the promotional material shall prevail.
- These Competition Terms will be governed by English Law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.