What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your web browser, computer or mobile device when you visit any website. They’re used to make websites work and improve user experience.
You can visit the ICO website for more information on cookies and similar technologies.
We use information supplied by cookies to help us:
- Analyse your use of our websites to provide you with a more personalised online user experience.
- Improve our website by displaying content that is most relevant to individual visitors.
- Advertise OVO products on other websites, based on your visits to our sites.
- Ensure you receive advertising from us that is relevant to you and your interests.
- Remember certain personal preferences, such as your language setting and preferred configurations.
For instance, depending on your cookie choices, we may use information about your devices, your online interactions and you, to provide, analyse and improve our services. This may include personalising content or advertising for you, including email and direct mail.
What type of cookies do we use?
Strictly necessary cookies
We need these cookies for the website to function and they cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to website activity such as a request for services, setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms or to support affiliate tracking on our site. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.