Changes to the energy price cap in April
Ofgem, the energy regulator, has announced that they’re lowering the energy price cap in April. We’re working through what this means for our customers and will update our website with the latest information soon.
Get rewarded with Power Move.
Our smart meter customers have saved over £1 million by using greener, off-peak energy⁴
Why choose OVO Energy?
Your energy essentials
Use our free app to track energy use in your home3
Every year, we plant 1 million trees in the UK5
Trusted by millions of UK homes
You’ll be in safe hands with us
Path to Zero
With a range of smart tech to choose from and our expert teams by your side, we can help reduce your energy bills and our collective carbon footprint. Join us on the path to energy that's better for you, your wallet and the planet.
Our favourite 5-star reviews from Trustpilot
Rated 4.3 stars by more than 142062 customersSee all our reviews
I was impressed by the courteous and professional manner of the OVO advisor who was dealing with my enquiry. My query was promptly and satisfactorily dealt with.
March 01, 2024
I have had the engineer out on several occasions and have no fault with the service that OVO provides.
February 29, 2024
I was dealt with promtly and efficiently but we did have a delay in the repair so I did feel the cold last weekend but all is well now. I suspect this was due to a delay in acquiring the part.
February 29, 2024
- Terms and cancellation fees apply. Offer ends 21/3/24.
- OVO (S) Gas Limited, trading as OVO, is a credit broker not a lender. Finance is subject to eligibility, terms and a £500 deposit. 0% APR fixed over 36 months.
- OVO’s 2019 analysis of academic research into the effectiveness of feedback on energy consumption behaviours indicates that being able to monitor your energy usage by installing a smart meter and having access to energy insights information can lead to a reduction in energy use. The reduction in energy use results from the customer making changes to their habits by curtailing home energy use through actions such as optimising heating settings or switching lights off. The actual savings achieved will vary depending on individual energy use and the nature of changes made to a customer’s energy habits. OVO’s energy tracking is currently available for the majority of OVO customers and will be made available to all remaining customers soon.
- Terms and eligibility criteria apply. For more information, please visit ovoenergy.com/power-move
- OVO Energy plants 1 million trees across the UK each year with its tree planting partners, The Conservation Volunteers and the Woodland Trust. Trees absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, so planting trees helps to slow down climate change.